Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Bella Swan is reunited with the love of her life, Edward Cullen. Her life is back to the way it was before Edward left, except for a major thing. Befor Edward left, Bella had not considered Jacob Black, her best friend, and shi is in vain trying to make Edward and Jacob make peace and be friends. She is torn between the love she feels for Edward and the strong friendship between her and Jacob.
Morever, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob, knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.
This will be an amazing movie and will be released on June 30th,2010. Don't miss it!

pic - www.wikipedia.com

2 comments:

  1. It's always dangerous when males wade into the world that is Twilight, but Breaking Dawn wasn't half bad. Wouldn't know how it compared to the book, because that would involve actually having read the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I admit it, I'm a fortysomething who discovered the Twilight Saga when my 12 year old daughter brought the book home from a friend and I got all concerned about what she was reading... and had to find out for myself so as to 'protect' offspring.

    Offspring is not remotely interested in it, having transferred her affections to Justin Bieber (apparently even more sparkly than Twilight Vampires).

    Alas, I got sucked in hook, line and sinker and now find myself a willing prisoner in a fantasy world I am disinclined to escape from.

    Yes, I'm looking forward to Eclipse (out in the UK on July 9th) although I'm still convinced I'd have made a better Bella ;-)

    ReplyDelete